FIGS Events Limited Is Committed To Protecting And Respecting Your Privacy
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Essential cookies enable you to move around our site using the basic functionality and features. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some sections of our Service.
We also use "cookies" to collect information using Google Analytics to track general usage of our sites. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies visitors individually, but they help us to understand and to improve our sites enabling us to add more useful content.
For more information see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
By using the EAAW website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Collection of your personal information
The EAAW website may process and store personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, and job title, organisation, home or work address, telephone number, website and social media details if you have used our services. We may also collect demographic information such as postcode, age, preferences, interests plus other information related to registration, customer surveys or offers in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. You can opt-out of these services at any time.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand our customer needs and to maintain quality of service, as well as providing general statistics regarding the use of the www.eaaw.org.uk website. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional email about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering, which may be of interest to you. We may contact you with your consent by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You can elect at any time to opt out of these communications following the instructions, or to confirm your personal database preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal data is important to us, and whilst we take every precaution to protect and safeguard users’ information using commercial acceptable means by a secure database, both online and offline, no method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Links to other websites
www.eaaw.org.uk may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and leave the site, please note that we do not have any control over the other websites, their content and privacy terms. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will always actively seek your consent for marketing purposes and you always have the right to change your preferences and ask FIGS Events not to process your data for marketing purposes.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can click the opt-out box to indicate that you do not wish your details to be used for direct marketing purposes or notify us by email.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com.
- If you do not wish to receive our promotional and informational emails, or newsletters please click on the 'Unsubscribe' link, which will be embedded in every email, or simply add 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line of your reply email in order to stop receiving future messages. Should you wish to reinstate your subscription status, you may write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you have indicated for this to happen.
Your Rights, Complaints And Questions
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is aimed to protect all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches. Therefore, you have the right to request access, amend or delete any personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or if you have any other questions please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
FIGS Events Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
N1 7GU, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com or write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
IMarEST Membership and updating your details online
If you are an IMarEST Member and would like to update your membership details or have other queries, please visit the IMarEST website: www.imarest.org and login using your membership number and user details. If you are interested in becoming a Member, or if you have queries relating to your existing membership, please contact the membership department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the team directly on: +44 (0)20 7382 2600. For frequently asked questions relating to IMarEST membership, please click here.
Any email sent by FIGS Events Limited or the EAAW website and any attachments transmitted with them are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. Anyone receiving an email from FIGS Events Limited or EAAW who is not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, should be advised that this email has been received in error and that any use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Any unintended recipient must also preserve the confidentiality of the email.
Please consult our Terms and Conditions to view guidelines and rules of use of social media networks.
FIGS Events Limited welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you have any comments regarding this statement, please email: email@example.com
The privacy of visitors and clients is important to FIGS Events and IMarEST. This policy will be kept under continual review, and changes may be made from time to time.
Updated: December 2018