Cdr Ian Hassall RN
Welcome to the EAAW International Symposia series, the leading forum which aims to unite…Find out more→
Cdr Steve Markle USN (Ret)
Steve Markle is the Program Manager and Director of the Electric Ships Office within the US Navy…Find out more→
A Shared Vision:
To be held in parallel with MECSS 2019 – watch the highlights video from MECSS 2017…Find out more→
Watch the Keynote Address given by Glen Sturtevant, US Department of Navy at EAAW VII…Find out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending IMarEST’s Joint Learned Society event, Engine As A Weapon International Symposium (EAAW VIII) / Marine Electrical and Control Systems Safety Conference (MECSS 2019) who completes the online evaluation by midnight on Friday 26 July 2019.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£50. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on Friday 26 July 2019.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning Monday 29 July 2019.
- If you have any questions regarding the completion of the EAAW VIII / MECSS 2019 evaluation or the Amazon voucher prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is the leading UK Engineering Support Services Company, trusted to deliver critical support to government and key industry organisations across the globe. Employing over 34,000 people, the growing strength and size of Babcock has been built upon an open and honest approach. We take time to understand our customers’ businesses to enable us to provide flexible solutions and successfully deliver on our promises.
BMT Defence Services
BMT Defence Services is the leading independent centre of excellence for naval design and through-life support, delivering complex engineering and design capabilities for UK and international defence customers.
By constantly challenging the design capability within multi-disciplinary project teams, BMT has cultivated expertise in platform design expertise in surface warships, submarines and auxiliaries.
People are the cornerstone of BMT. Staff are motivated, experienced and create pioneering solutions, with innovation not being an end in itself but being applied to deliver tangible benefits, grounded firmly in long experience of designing updates and upgrades to existing warships.