Cdr Ian Hassall RN
Welcome to the EAAW International Symposia series, the leading forum which aims to unite...Find out more→
Vice Chairman's welcome:
I am delighted to be Vice Chairman of the Technical Advisory Committee once again and to lead...Find out more→
Glen Sturtevant is the Director for Science and Technology assigned to the United States Navy...Find out more→
EAAW VII Symposium Gallery
View images from the EAAW VII International Symposium at No.1 Brunel Square, Bristol, UKFind out more→
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- Entry is free with one prize presented to a participant attending IMarEST’s Engine As A Weapon VII International Symposium who completes the online evaluation by midnight on 7 July 2017.
- The prize will be an Amazon voucher to the value of GBP£50. Details of how to redeem the voucher will be forwarded to the winner.
- There will be no monetary reimbursement in exchange for the voucher.
- The prize draw will take place after the closing date for the receipt of online evaluation forms which is midnight on 7 July 2017.
- The prize winner will be notified the week beginning 10 July 2017.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is the leading UK Engineering Support Services Company, trusted to deliver critical support to government and key industry organisations across the globe. Employing over 34,000 people, the growing strength and size of Babcock has been built upon an open and honest approach. We take time to understand our customers’ businesses to enable us to provide flexible solutions and successfully deliver on our promises.
BMT Defence Services
BMT Defence Services is the leading independent centre of excellence for naval design and through-life support, delivering complex engineering and design capabilities for UK and international defence customers.
By constantly challenging the design capability within multi-disciplinary project teams, BMT has cultivated expertise in platform design expertise in surface warships, submarines and auxiliaries.
People are the cornerstone of BMT. Staff are motivated, experienced and create pioneering solutions, with innovation not being an end in itself but being applied to deliver tangible benefits, grounded firmly in long experience of designing updates and upgrades to existing warships.